CLASSES ARE BACK!! - SEE THE FLYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
CPR, AED & FIRST AID TRAININGS
American Heart Association Course Description:
This course covers first aid basics, medical emergencies, injury emergencies, environmental emergencies, choking, CPR for adult, child and infant, and CPR AED. When participants pass a skills test, they qualify for their AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED electronic certification card (good for two years).
If you don't want to register online - you can download registration forms here:
And you must bring EXHIBIT C – Income Self-Certification - download the appropriate one for you:
- Come in to our Administrative Center located at 5950 S. Cardinal to register and receive loaner student workbook to be read before class.
- Students must be at least 12 years of age at the time of the class.
- Class costs are $27 per person for Drexel Heights FD residents (proof required) and $42 per person for out-of-District participants.
- You can register and pay online below.
- For more information please contact our Administrative Center at (520) 571-8700.
Register online and pay with PayPal
$27 for In District / $42 for Out of District