CLASSES ARE BACK!! - SEE THE FLYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
The Babysitting Training is a two-day program offered in the summer months.
Participants must be between 12-16 years of age.
- Class costs are $25 per person for Drexel Heights FD residents (proof required) and $35 per person for out-of-District participants.
- You can register and pay online below.
- For more information please contact our Administrative Center at (520) 571-8700.
Below is a list of classes included in the program:
- Basic Care for Babies & Kids
- Poison Prevention
- Games & Activities
- Home & Fire Safety
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- First Aid, CPR & AED
- Professionalism & Resume Building
If you don't want to register online - you can download registration forms here:
And you must bring EXHIBIT C – Income Self-Certification - download the appropriate one for you:
Register online and pay with PayPal
$25 for In District / $35 for Out of District